|photo credit: Moose Toys|
Bluey toys aren't out yet, but you can search for the latest toddler and little kids toy on my gift guide! Check it out, and then come back here to learn about the toys coming out for Bluey!
|Small Plush Bingo by Moose Toys|
|Large Plush shown.|
The small plush toys are $15 each in Australia. The large plush range is $35 each in Australia. The figure pack in Australia retails for $22.
Play along with me, Bluey fans! I am going to hark back to my old days of product development and pretend to be a toymaker at Moose Toys! Here is my ultimate Bluey toy wish list! Comment below and add in your ideas, too! Sure, adding in toys to recreate moments from the show seems a little redundant since the show is really based off of learning life lessons through play, I just thought it would be fun. Plus, I am tired of writing gift guides! Hah! I asked my six-year-old son, Marcello, for some insight.
- Magic Xylophone - I hope to see a Magic Xylophone - sure a regular toy xylophone would suffice and that's the whole point with the Bluey episode of the same name. However, a Bluey themed xylophone would be a hit!
- Grannies Playset - Here come the Grannies! Wouldn't it be adorable to have a little playset with some dress-up clothes including those amazing glasses and a guide to flossing - the dance, not the dental tool? Kids can be Janet and Rita and run over everything in sight in their play car! Add in a can of beans in that set, and it will be a hit!
- Blind Packs - We need some mystery packs, and Moose Toys would be perfect to do it. Look at their Real Littles Shopkins for crying out loud, it's amazing! I am imagining different accessories to facilitate pretend play and figures of course! I would package them in fun containers like a shopping trolley, a toy box, take away box, a backpack, and a yoga ball!
- Bob Bilby - We all need a Bob Bilbey doll. This episode of the same name is dear to me. The exact same experience with my son's nursery class doll happened to us. Our photos were basically of us doing nothing. When I realized our error, we made a mad dash of play for Bob Bilby. Thankfully, Marcello only remembers the moments where we actually did stuff with his nursery class friend, Cupcake the Bear.
- Bluey Play-sets - Marcello said he would like to see play-sets of their house and figures like Calypso would be for the school.
Adults Pretend, too!
My wishlist was just for fun, and I was just playing toymaker! Creating Bluey themed sets would be welcomed, but they will also not wholly represent the imagination and creativity that Bluey and Bingo illustrate in each episode.
Happy 2020, all!