A new immersive experience will delight and enchant Harry Potter fans in New York City, the “Harry Potter™: The Exhibition will open in New York City in 2023. Fans anxiously awaiting can now buy tickets to Harry Potter The Exhibition in New York City!
|Photo Credit: Harry Potter The Exhibition et al|
Muggles Get Ready for Some Magic!
|Photo Credit: Harry Potter The Exhibition et al|
For the perfect photo ops, check out these cool products to bring with you to the “Harry Potter™: The Exhibition via the online shop, or check out my picks on Amazon! The links contain affiliate links!
Experience the Wizarding World Like a True Wizard
Created and developed by Imagine Exhibitions in partnership with Warner Bros. Discovery Global Themed Entertainment and EMC Presents, the record-breaking exhibit will immerse Potters fan into the Wizarding World like never before! With interactive rooms and environments that even the smallest of Potter fans will enjoy. To help create this immersive experience, guests will be wearing RFID wristbands to help facilitate a truly unique experience catering to each guest's visitor profile.
Exhibition Gallery Highlights:
· From Page to Screen Gallery showcases a first edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone encased in a Gringotts-inspired vault and is surrounded by inspirational video and literary quotes, reconnecting guests to the story as they are introduced to the exhibition.
· Hogwarts Castle Gallery features an immersive multimedia experience with iconic elements like the Whomping Willow, Dementors, and the Marauder’s Map, where guests will see their name appear, prompting them to continue their exploration of the exhibition.
· The Great Hall Gallery is a space that allows visitors to celebrate magical seasonal moments in its iconic architecture.
· The Hogwarts Houses gallery sets the foundation for the exhibition experience, allowing guests the opportunity to experience more personalized moments with the Hogwarts house they select during their preregistration. While guests may gravitate towards one house, this gallery will enable visitors to experience all of the Hogwarts houses in a celebratory hall featuring an iconic Sorting Hat, perfect for photo ops, while surrounded by freshly designed house crests on meticulously created stained glass windows.
· Hogwarts Classrooms are filled with iconic props, creatures, and costumes. Visitors will interact with magical lessons and games through digital touchscreens to reveal behind-the-scenes secrets about iconic classroom moments. They will brew potions in the Potions Classroom, predict the future in Divination, pot a mandrake in the Herbology Greenhouse, and use their digital wand to defeat a boggart in Defense Against the Dark Arts.
· Hagrid’s Hut and The Forbidden Forest offer an interactive Patronus charm experience. Guests will then uncover iconic creatures, such as centaurs and Acromantula, hidden in the forest and explore inside a recreation of Hagrid’s Hut.
· An exclusive collection of Harry Potter: The Exhibition merchandise will be available in the onsite retail shop for guests to celebrate their fandom through an assortment of themed collections. Fans can choose from a range of products such as apparel, jewelry, and edible treats, including fan-favorite Chocolate Frogs and bottled Butterbeer, as well as merchandise not available at any other Wizarding World experience.
This Experience Covers All of the Wizarding Worlds of Harry Potter
Even fans of the Tony® award-winning Broadway production Harry Potter and the Cursed Child as seen in the nearby Lyric Theater will be able to see firsthand costumes and props.
Fans will recognize scenes and elements of all of the Harry Potter films, including Fantastic Beasts™ series.
This exhibition celebrates the Wizarding World like no other touring experience so where better to host it than New York City. We can’t wait to share it with the millions of visitors that come from around the world, as well as the fans and families across the New York metropolitan area.-Tom Zaller, President and CEO of Imagine Exhibitions
“Harry Potter™: The Exhibition premiered in 2022 in Philadelphia at the Franklin Institute, and welcomed 750,000 Harry Potter fans! The exhibition is currently in Atlanta, GA and Vienna, Austria, and will be opening in Paris, France in April 2023.
About Wizarding World:
In the years since Harry Potter™ was whisked from King’s Cross Station onto Platform nine and three quarters, his incredible adventures have left a unique and lasting mark on popular culture. Eight blockbuster films based on the original stories by J.K. Rowling have brought the magical stories to life, and today, the Wizarding World is recognized as one of the world’s best-loved brands.
Representing a vast interconnected universe, it also includes three epic Fantastic Beasts films, Harry Potter™ and the Cursed Child – the multi-award-winning stage-play, state-of-the-art video and mobile games from Portkey Games, innovative consumer products, thrilling live entertainment (including four theme park lands) and insightful exhibitions.
This expanding portfolio of Warner Bros.-owned Wizarding World tours and retail also includes the flagship Harry Potter New York, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – the Making of Harry Potter,™ Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo, and the Platform 9 ¾ retail shops.
The Wizarding World continues to evolve to provide Harry Potter™ fans with fresh and exciting ways to engage. For the worldwide fan community, and for generations to come, it welcomes everyone in to explore and discover the magic for themselves.
About Warner Bros. Discovery Global Themed Entertainment:
Warner Bros. Discovery Themed Entertainment (WBDGTE), part of Warner Bros. Discovery Global Brands and Experiences, is a worldwide leader in the creation, development, and licensing of location-based entertainment, live events, exhibits, and theme park experiences based on Warner Bros.’ iconic characters, stories, and brands. WBDGTE is home to the groundbreaking global locations of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, WB Movie World Australia, and countless other experiences inspired by DC, Looney Tunes, Scooby, Game of Thrones, Friends, and more. With best-in-class partners, WBDGTE allows fans worldwide to physically immerse themselves inside their favorite brands and franchises.
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s23)
About Imagine Exhibitions:
Atlanta-based world leader in narrative-driven, immersive theatrical design, story-telling, and immersive experiences, Imagine Exhibitions, Inc. creates sophisticated, high-quality experiences for museums, brands, venues, and integrated resorts across the globe. From ideation to operation, Imagines’ team of industry pioneers draws upon decades of success in the fields of immersive design experiences and entertainment to consistently create and implement memorable and thought-provoking environments. The company’s custom experiences deliver focused messaging and serve to increase attendance wherever it is presented. Imagine Exhibitions, Inc. is a global pioneer in traveling entertainment, responsible for many internationally recognized exhibitions such as Harry Potter: The Exhibition, Titanic: The Exhibition, The Hunger Games: The Exhibition, Angry Birds: The Art & Science Behind a Global Phenomenon, Jurassic World: The Exhibition, and Downton Abbey: The Exhibition.
Imagine Exhibitions is currently presenting more than 40 unique exhibitions in museums, science centers, aquariums, integrated resorts, and non-traditional venues worldwide. The company also continues to design, open, and operate its own venues, along with creating and implementing permanent and semi-permanent museum, brand, entertainment properties, and food and beverage experiences. For more information, visit www.ImagineExhibitions.com or find us on Facebook.
About EMC Presents
EMC Presents is a partnership between CTS Eventim, one of the leading international providers of ticketing services and live entertainment, and award-winning tour promotor and producer Michael Cohl, creating one of the strongest global networks of promoters and venues. The partnership provides a comprehensive worldwide live entertainment platform, creating extraordinary shows and experiences, from concept creation to production and promotion. Michael Cohl’s career spans over 45 years as a Producer and Promoter for iconic entertainers, having worked with the world’s most recognized artists including Barbra Streisand, Oprah Winfrey, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, U2, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra and many more. Michael’s strategies are credited with revolutionizing the touring industry worldwide. Besides his storied history in the music industry, Cohl has promoted multiple successful exhibitions including the original King Tut exhibit, “John Lennon: The New York City Years”, Bodies: The Exhibition, Jurassic World: The Exhibition, and Pink Floyd: Their Mortal Remains. Cohl, previously the chairman of Live Nation, was inducted into the Canadian Rock n Roll/ Music Hall of Fame and has received a star on Canada’s Walk of Fame. Among his many other awards, Cohl has also been honored with an Emmy, the Billboard Legend of Live Award, the TJ Martell Foundation Man of the Year Award, a Peabody Award, and a JUNO Award for Special Achievement.