Master Pianist meets Master Builder in the LEGO's next major announcement, LEGO® Ideas Grand Piano™!
When I’m not building with LEGO bricks, I’m teaching, tuning or writing music on my piano. So, when I first discovered LEGO Ideas, I knew I wanted to build something that not only combined my two passions, but also looked visually stunning. It’s truly an honour to see my idea brought to life by the talented people at The LEGO Group and I hope it brings joy to all the other music fans who voted for the idea on the LEGO Ideas platform.
I truly love how LEGO inspires so many people to pair their passion like music or even racecar driving and mixes it with building LEGO, this gives other LEGO builders the opportunity to experience their craft. LEGO Ideas is one of my favorite lines from LEGO.
- ALL the features of a real grand piano.
- Opening lid, key cover, stand for music sheet, keys with working hammers and dampener pedal.
- Printed music street (exclusive to this set).
- Piano stool with adjusting height.
- POWERED UP! App enables the piano to become playable with several songs to choose from. Pianola (automatic playing) is also possible.
- Features bluetooth hub, motor and sensor (previously exclusive to LEGO WeDo).
- RRP £349,99, €349,99, $349.99
- Aged 18+
- 3,662 pieces
- Product available direct from LEGO site and from LEGO Stores
LEGO® Ideas Grand Piano™ will be available directly via LEGO.com and LEGO Stores from August 1st.